UncOver, the jailbreak tool, has been updated by developers to version 3.3.7. It has been announced on Twitter that the new version of the tool will optimize the exploit on 4K devices, known as Sock Port.
The update to the tool brings new improvements, other than Sock Port. The devs have made good progress in updating the tool as versions 3.3.1 and 3.3.2 were released in quick succession. With version 3.3.7 bringing many fixes, especially relating to iOS 11 kernel issues.
- Stable and reliable
- Faster patches
- No battery drain
- No random freezes
- Built-in option for blocking app certificate revokes
- Option to disable auto-updates
- Free from malware
- Full support for the latest iPhones
- Remount RootFS
Performance has been a key objective of focus with UncOver 3.3.7, with the wait time on some operations reduced from 6 to 2 seconds.
Reliability issues were reported in the past by users but the new update addresses this.Cydia Impactor is the way to go for downloading and updating to UncOver 3.3.7. The update works best if the device is jailbreak again.
A7-A8 devices running on iOS 11.0 to 12.1.4 with the Sock Port exploit should be a jailbreak for the tool to run and function properly. The newest version is out of beta testing and is safe for the general public to use.
UncOver developers have tested the functionality of Cydia on pre-jailbroken Apple devices running iOS 13. They are excited to report that Cydia is running perfectly on iOS.
Confirming what other devs have said about jailbreaking iOS 13.
Future for jailbreaking iPhones
Cydia is the way to go for users that want to jailbreak their iPhones. It is the most popular tool for this purpose but it does not have much competition at this time.
Tools like Chimera and Sileo are gaining some ground but it will take a long while before they reach this level.
Saurik, the Cydia developer, expressed his annoyance over keeping the jailbreaking tool updated for every Apple iOS version that comes along. As iPhones are getting more regular updates, Cydia’s team and interface just can’t keep up.
This could benefit the devs at Sileo as their tool is newer and can be optimized more easily.
Chimera can slowly step in as well. This tool is available for jailbreaking the iPhone 5s, Ipones 6 and other devices running on iOS 12.2 or lower.
Unc0ver jailbreak updates
Uncover jailbreak for iOS 13.5 is now out
Unc0ver Support iOS versions
- iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.3.1 / iOS 12.3 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
Unc0ver Support Devices
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Unc0ver jailbreak latest updates.