1,597 total views, 4 views today
ZeeJb Online Jailbreak Installer
Zee-AppStore is the Number #1 Third-party installer for iOS, that offers 1000+ apps and games for your iPhone.
By using ZeeApp you can Install Online – Hexxa, Bregxi, Unc0ver, Chimera, Silio, Cydia, and many more…
We are introducing our new Zeejb AppStore Beta version. Did you unfamiliar with our new beta version, also you can install our old version of Zeejb AppStore using below button
Install New ZeeJb AppStore
iOS 13, iOS 13.1, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.3, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.2.2, iOS 13.2.3, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.3.1, iOS 13.4, iOS 13.4.1, iOS 13.4.5 beta, iOS 13.5 (including new iOS 13.5 beta 3 profile), iOS 13.6, iOS 13.6.1,iOS 13.7, iOS 14, iOS 14.4, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.3, iOS 14.4, iOS 14.5
All iOS versions.
Compatible with all device models including the latest A12 / A13 iOS devices ( iPhone XS / Xs max / XR & iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max)
Check out our Zee-App download tutorial below.
How to Download Zee-App :
A number of jailbreak repositories are in the Zeejb store. and also the jailbreak tweaks, themes, games, etc.
- Tap on any of the configuration profile download buttons above and wait for the page to load up and then tap on Allow as shown below.
- When it does, look for the link that tells you to install and tap on it (to download the configuration profile). Verified, Not Verified both works.
- The Profile page in your iOS settings app will now open so tap the link to Install. You may be asked for your passcode; type it in and wait for Safari browser to load
- Tap on Install, and Settings will open again.
- Tap, as the pages load, Install > Next >Done
- Look on your home screen – when the installation has finished, the app icon will be there
- Launch the app, select the Apps tab and then select your Category and then start downloading your apps
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
If you have never used an unofficial app before you will be unprepared for the Untrusted Developer error. This is very simple to solve.
- Open your iOS Settings app, tap on General
- Next, tap on Profiles & Device Management as shown below.
- Look down the profiles list for the app name and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and exit Settings
- Tap the app icon again, and it should work without error
Quick links- most popular jailbreak solutions and tools.