Sileo was developed to fill the gap since Cydia is no longer being updated by Saurik.
Sileo latest version released
The latest version of Sileo v1.4.0 has arrived. Here is the tweet from Sileo team @GetSileo.
Throwback: the Sileo release date was chosen to intentionally troll a certain someone along with the people who said it wouldn’t release within 2018.
The Sileo Team announced Sileo versions 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 via Twitter, with each update further addressing repository issues that were introduced in a previous update:
|Sep 4, 2019||v1.4.0||Zee-AppStore||Download|
|Jul 28, 2019||v1.2.6 b2||Download|
How to Download Sileo
*Please note that the Sileo package manager is still in its beta stages, and this port is not officially supported by the Sileo Team.
1. By Chimera Jailbreak
It has been designed from the ground up keeping in mind that there are no battery issues, freezing, or crashing of your device while using the app. Sileo app comes bundled with
Install Chimera Jailbreak Online
Download Chimera jailbreak IPA file
2. Unc0ver Jailbreak–
Uncover Jailbreak for iOS 12 works with Sileo, and it can be installed after you jailbreak your device.
Follow the tutorial below.
To do this, you first need to install a new repository in Cydia
- Open Cydia on your device and tap the Sources button
- Tap on Edit and then tap Add
- In the URL
box typein one of these URL’s to add the repo– http://www.pixelomer.com/repo or https://samgisaninja.github.io
- Tap Add and let the source be added
- Once it is, tap on the Search tab and type in Sileo Installer – this will let you use Cydia with Sileo without any problem
- Tap Install and then Confirm
- When it’s done, tap Restart Springboard
- From your home screen, you can now run the Package Manager for Sileo Installer.
- You should now see the Sileo and Cydia, both on your iPhone.
Sileo – iOS 12.3 to iOS 13 Jailbreak
That said, you install Sileo with this method at your own risk. If you should have any problems with this installation, do not reach out to the Sileo Team for help
How to Delete Sileo:
Deleting Sileo is very simple. Follow the tutorial below to un-jailbreak your iPhone from Sileo.
Method 1: Succession
- Open Sileo and tap on Sources
- Then tap on Edit > Add
- Type in the repository URL – https://repo.dynastic.co
- Tap Add Source and wait for it to be installed
Method 2: Restore iPhone or iPad using iTunes
- Make sure iTunes is up to date on your device
- Back up your data before you begin
- Disable your passcode, Touch ID (if enabled) and Find my iPhone/iPad
- Launch iTunes
- Connect your device and if asked, type your passcode on your device
- Click Yes when the Trust This Computer message pops up
Sileo Repo Sources ( Updated 2019 October )
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it in the comments below.