In this post you can learn How to Download Sideloadly for Windows, how to install IPA files and Cydia, Sideloadly Supported Versions, install any IPA file to your iPhone/iPad without revoking or crashing issues, features, and all the updates.
What is Sideloadly?
Sideloadly is a Windows-based Cydia impactor alternative. it allows you to install Cydia, favorite apps, games, and any IPA for your iPhone or iPad without revoked. nowadays the Cydia impactor tool was not functioning well. because of that, the developer iOSGods was developed this sideload utility for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also, With this tool you will have a free apple developer account, by using it you can sideload 10 apps but you can activate only 3 apps. You can find updated IPA files from our IPA library and it contains jailbreak tools, ++apps, hacked games, tweaks, ++game hacks, and much more freely. Zeejb IPA Library
How to install/ Download Sideloadly?
Now you can Download Sideloadly for Windows and sideload IPA files with free or normal Apple Dev accounts. Please Note * this tool still only supports with windows operating system Mac support is coming soon. Before you install this tool make sure to remove the Microsoft store version of iTunes.
Currently this tool work fine with both windows 64bit and 32bit operating systems. You can download Sideloadly by below button.
Step by step by guide to install Sideloadly?
The following requirements must be met before you install the tool.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- A computer running Windows operating system(windows 7,8,10)
- iTunes(Click Here to install iTunes)
- Proper Internet connection
After fulfilling the basic requirements, let’s continue the step by step process.
How to Install:
Step #1: Download latest version of sidelodly
Step#2: Double Click on setup file
Step#3: Follow on screen instructions.
Step#4: Open Sideloadly from your desktop.
How to Install IPA file using sideloady tool
- Step#1 Open Sideloadly app
- Step#2 Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod device to your computer
- Step#3 Enter your Apple account email
- Step#4 Press on the IPA button to select an IPA file or Drag & Drop it
- Step #5 Then Click on the Start button & Enter your Apple ID Password then press OK.
- Step#6 Tap OK, Now you can see a verification code popup on your Device
- Step#7 Enter verification code and Tap on the Ok button.
- Step#8 Wait for Done Message
- Step#9 Once show the done message, Go to the home screen on your device for App.
- Step#10 Trust the App from Settings > General > Profile and Device management and Trust the App.
- IPA Drag & Drop support
- Fixed Application revoke issue
- Can sing with premium certificates(UDIDMaster)
- Apps Installation without jailbreak
- After the restart, the device application never crashed
- Windows OS compatibility
- Easy troubleshooting
Sideload Supported Versions –
iOS 13 , iOS 13.1.1 , iOS 13.1.2 , iOS 13.1.3 , iOS 13.2 , iOS 13.2.2 , iOS 13.2.3 , iOS 13.3 , iOS 13.3.1 , iOS 13.4 , 13.4.1 , iOS 13.5 , iOS 13.5.1 , iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1 , iOS 13.6 , iOS 13.6.1 , iOS 13.7, iOS 14.3, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.0.1, iOS 14
AltStore – iOS 13 workaround & AltPlugin
@KevinIssaDev – UI idea
Disadvantage of Sideloadly
- Can not sideload many apps
- Sideloaded apps revoked
- Fixed an error that would prevent signing due to the file being used by another process
- Retries now only happen on LOCKDOWN_E_MUX_ERROR errors
- the empty error message that may affect users fixed
- the apps crashing when installed using Jailbreak-only option fixed
- Fixed a MemoryError issue on huge executables
- Added Windows 32-bit support
- Removed/Cleaned up unused code decreasing overall bundle size
v0.13 – Sideloadly now detects devices whenever it is plugged in without having to restart
where changing bundle ID on the latest versions of iOS would fail to sideload fixed
charmap & encoding errors on some IPAs fixed
issue which prevented devices on iOS 13.3.1 and possibly iOS 13.4 from sideloading fixed
Fixed an issue where Sideloadly would not sign all dylibs
On the LOCKDOWN_E_PASSWORD_PROTECTED message, Sideloadly will now wait until you unlock your device then proceed with the installation