Good news for the Jailbreak community, the new version of the uncover jailbreak released with the support for all the iOS versions from iOS 11 to iOS 12.4, A8 – A12 devices (Unc0ver jailbreak is not compatible with 13.5.1). And add support for iOS 13 – iOS 13.5.5 beta(A12, A13 Devices).
A12 devices and A13 devices
See what are the A12 devices and A13 devices
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
Uncover jailbreak updates
iOS 13.5 jailbreak unc0ver 5.2.0 v is now out. and it works on every iOS version signed on every device.
Download Uncover jailbreak new IPA
Download Uncover jailbreak IPA v5.0.1
Download Uncover jailbreak online
What’s New: 5.3.1v
- Fix support for removing leftover files from RootLessJB
- added support to iOS 12.4.8
- Full-fledged support for all devices on iOS 11.0-13.5 with Cydia and tweak injection
- Enable unrestricted storage access to jailbreak applications for sandbox backward compatibility while keeping security intact by leaving the security restrictions enabled for system and user applications
A12 / A13 Jailbreak for iOS 13.5 released.
The new version of the uncover jailbreak released with the support for all the iOS versions from iOS 11 to iOS 12.4, A7 – A12 devices (Unc0ver jailbreak is not compatible with 12.3 to 12.3.2). and add support for iOS 13 – iOS 13.3 ( A12, A13 Devices ). Unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 13.3 is the first time the world is available for A12 and A13 devices.
Uncover jailbreak ios 13.5 A12- A13
The new version of the uncover jailbreak released with the support for all the iOS versions from iOS 11 to iOS 12.4, A7 – A12 devices. but currently uncover is not compatible with iOS 13.5.1, iOS 13.6, iOS 14.
What’s New: Unc0ver jailbreak 4.3.1
- Bumped version to 4.3.1 due to a GitHub bug causing an older file to be temporarily available
- Add support for rebooting the userspace for the first time in a jailbreak
- support for injecting to the entire userspace
- Add support for looking up or registering services from the sandbox with the cy: prefix for developers
- Reboot the userspace after jailbreaking
- Make major design changes to preserve stock system performance
- Fix random reboots, freezes, memory issues and any known problem that affected system services or apps
- persistent software update blocker fixes on iOS 13 (Works in the jailed state too)
- Fix a design problem that affected the Succession restore tool
- Automatically re-enable software updates when restoring RootFS
Download Unc0ver jailbreak
Uncover jailbreak iOS 13.3- (V 4.3.1)
03/08/2020 – v4.3.1 was released.
Jailbreak iPhone 11,11 Pro Max (A13) and 11 Pro.
Can I Jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max?
yes, now you can jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max running on iOS 13 – iOS 13.3.
iOS 13- iOS 13.3
iOS 13- Alt store
|Top Cydia Tweaks |
for iOS 13.3-
The new exploit may lead to Jailbreak on A13 devices.
The new exploit discovered in iOS 13.4.1 on A13 devices may lead to an eventual Jailbreak method for the A13 devices such as iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max running the latest iOS version.
Due to the tfp0 bug in the iOS 13.4.1 kernel, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max users can be allowed to jailbreak their phones in the near future.
Uncover jailbreak iOS 13.3- (V 4.2.1)
Uncover jailbreak iOS 13.3- (V 4.0.2)
Uncover jailbreak iOS 13.3- (V 4.0.1)
Uncover jailbreak ios 13.3 -(V 4.0.0)
Click the button below to download uncover jailbreak released IPA file.
unc0ver jailbreak ios 13.3(V 4.0.0)
Now you can easily install uncover jailbreak new release via online, no need computer.
unc0ver jailbreak ios 13.3(V 4.0.0)
For A13, this includes the iPhone11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. For A12, this would include the iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, 2018 iPad Pro, and all other A12 iPad models. We repeat, the iOS 13 jailbreak for A12 – A13 devices is finally available! Now you can jailbreak A13 and A12 on iOS 13.3 without a computer.
How to fix the unc0ver jailbreak crash app issue?
Some newer devices are currently incompatible with tweaked apps and unc0ver jailbreak v4.2.1 Online installation. Therefore, some users cannot properly jailbreak their devices.
If you have an unc0ver jailbreak installation crash error, please watch this tutorial and find out the best solution.
Video link – unc0ver jailbreak app crash fix
Jailbreak Solutions for A12 and A13
Following jailbreak solutions support iOS 13 – iOS13.3 (All the versions of iOS 13)
Mainly, there are five Jailbreak solutions available for all the latest iPhones and iPads. They are compatible with iOS 13, iOS 13.1, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.4 and iOS 13.5.
PikZo is iOS 13, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.3 – iOS 13.5 beta, Jailbreak solution. You can install thousands of awesome Jailbreak apps with Pikzo.
PikZo offering a bundle of jailbroken apps, tweaks, hacked games, and many more also, PiKzo is a repo extractor that allows you to install awesome Jailbreak repos.
You Can Easily download ios 13 jailbreak, iOS 13.1, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.4, iOS 13.5 jailbreak solutions (including zeejb pro, Pikzo, Hexxa plus, Bregxi) from Zee online installer.
There are many Jailbreak repositories under Zeejb store with thousands of Jailbreak tweaks, themes, games, and more.
The new UO4S App Store (u04) provides the ability to install unc0ver Jailbreak applications without a computer. (revoke fixed for uncover jailbreak)
UO4S store is one of the best jailbreak solutions for iOS 13, iOS 13.1, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.3. It has 1000+ Jailbreak Tweaks, Cydia-apps, Hacked Games, and more…
Now you can download new Unc0ver jailbreak iOS 13.3 (v-4.3.1) from Uo4S Store.
Hexxa Plus Jailbreak
Hexxa Plus in iOS 13 Jailbreak solution. Now it is compatible with iOS 13.1.1 & iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.4 as well.
Now, it is compatible with the latest iOS 13.2, iOS 13.2.2 as well as iOS 13.2.3 Jailbreak too.
iOS 13- iOS 13.3 jailbreak-online
Here is everything you need to know about iOS 13- iOS 13.3 Jailbreak as well as iOS 13.3 and beta versions, Apple recently released iOS 13.3.1.
But an online jailbreak tool has not yet confirmed with iOS 13.3.1. Unc0ver jailbreak will be the first online jailbreak tool for iOS13.3.1 as iOS 13.3 has already jailbroken by Unc0ver.
But we can hope Chimera jailbreak for iOS13.3.1 as well.
Unc0ver semi-untethered jailbreak released for install Cydia for iOS 11 to iOS 13.3 running A9 to A13 Devices.
Unc0ver Support Devices
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Unc0ver Support iOS versions
- iOS 13.5 – IOS 14.3
- iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4
- iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.3.1 / iOS 12.3 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
Checkra1n is a very rare permanent (but semi-tethered ) Jailbreak method for all iOS devices except A12/A13 up to iOS 13.3.1.
iOS 13, iOS 13.1, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.3, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.2.2, iOS 13.2.3, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.3.1-IOS 14.7
Note – It will definitely be supported for upcoming iOS versions (iOS 13.3.2)
|Download for macOS||Get|
|Download for Linux (CLI, x86_64)||Get|
|Download for Linux (CLI, arm)||Get|
|Download for Linux (CLI, arm64)||Get|
|Download for Linux (CLI, i486)||Get|
Chimera Jailbreak for iOS 13 – iOS 13.3 Coming Soon. The cool star has shown Chimera Jailbreak Working on iPadOS 13.
Further, previously he created a poll “Should I release Chimera13 for 13.0 – 13.3 on A9-A11 so people can see how an iOS 13 semi-untether is supposed to be done?” on twitter. According to the results, Chimera Jailbreak for iOS 13 will support A9 through A11 devices.