iOS 13 introduces a dramatic new look for iPhone with Dark Mode, new ways to browse and edit photos, also a private new way to sign in to apps and websites with just a tap.
- Nine new Memoji stickers, including Smiling Face with Hearts, Hands Pressed Together, and Party Face
- iCloud Drive folder sharing from the Files app
- Controls to limit access only to people you explicitly invite or grant access to anyone with the folder link
- Always-visible controls to delete, move, reply to, or compose a message in conversation view
- Third-party navigation app support for the CarPlay Dashboard
- In-call information appears on the CarPlay Dashboard
- Predictive typing support for Arabic
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
- Adds status bar indicator to display when VPN has disconnected on iPhone models with all-screen displays
- Addresses an issue where Photos may appear to use excess storage
- Fixes an issue in Camera where the viewfinder may appear as a black screen after launch
- Addresses an issue in Mail where the conversation list may display empty rows
- Addresses an issue in Safari where webpages may not be
- Resolves an issue where text copied from web content may
- Resolves an issue in Photos that may prevent sharing an image to Messages if iMessage is disabled
- Fixes an issue in Mail where messages may appear out of order
- Resolves an issue where Mail may crash when tapping the Share button in Quick Look
- Fixes an issue in Settings where cellular data may incorrectly display as off
- Resolves an issue where Reminders may send notifications for completed reminders
- inverted when both Dark Mode and Smart Invert are active
- appear invisible when pasted when Dark Mode is active
- Fixes an issue in Safari where a CAPTCHA tile may display incorrectly
- Addresses an issue where Reminders may not issue new notifications for an overdue recurring reminder until it is marked as completed
- Fixes an issue where iCloud Drive appears to be available in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote even when not signed in
- Addresses an issue in Apple Music where music videos may not stream in high quality
- Resolves an issue where CarPlay may lose its connection in certain vehicles
- Fixes an issue in CarPlay where the view in Maps may move away briefly from the current area
iOS 13.4 jailbreak
There is no jailbreak released for the ios 13.4 yet. we are very much waiting for the new iOS 13.4.
If you are currently using the latest iOS 13.3, you probably are now waiting for the next iOS update, the iOS 13.4. It is currently at the development stages, and Apple will release it soon for the public use.
There is no jailbreak for iOS 13.4 but you can use jailbreak alternative solution for iOS 13.4.
ios 13.4 jailbreak solution
You can experience iOS 13.4 before everyone else through iOS 13.4++ app. iOS 13.4++ is a web-based iOS version. Once you install the iOS 13.4++ you can see the redesigned home screen. Still, iOS 13.4 is on a beta stage. Most people are afraid to install the beta on their iOS device hence it is buggy. So, iOS 13.4 is the best way to experience iOS 13.4 without installing it.
Apply following iOS 13.4 – iOS 13.4.1 jailbreak solutions according to your device.
iOS 13.3.1 includes bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixes an issue in Communication Limits that could allow a contact to be added without entering the Screen Time passcode
- Adds a setting to control the use of location services by the U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Resolves an issue with Mail that could cause remote images to load even when the “Load Remote Images” setting is disabled
- Addresses an issue that could cause a momentary delay before editing a Deep Fusion photo taken on iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro
- Addresses an issue where FaceTime could use the rear-facing ultra-wide camera instead of the wide camera
- Fixes an issue that could cause multiple undo dialogs to appear in Mail
- Addresses a CarPlay issue that could cause distorted sound when making phone calls in certain vehicles
- Resolves an issue where push notifications could fail to be delivered over Wi-Fi
- Introduces support for Indian English Siri voices for HomePod
Apple has just released the public version of iOS 13.3.1. Now iOS 13.3.1 jailbreak is possible with checkra1n latest version 0.9.8.2 beta.
Unc0ver jailbreak will be the first online jailbreak tool for iOS 13.3.1 as iOS 13.3 has already jailbroken by unc0ver.
You can still download jailbreak tools and tweaks for iOS 13.3.1.
- New parental controls provide more communication limits over who their children can call, FaceTime, or Message
- Contact list for children lets parents manage the contacts that appear on their children’s devices
- Stories from Apple News are now available in Canada in English and French
- Continue reading with links to related stories or more stories from the same publication
- “Breaking” and “Developing” label for Top Stories
- New layout for Apple News+ stories from The Wall Street Journal and other leading newspapers
- Easily like or dislike stories with a tap
- Enables the creation of a new video clip when trimming a video in Photos
- Adds support for NFC, USB, and Lightning FIDO2-compliant security keys in Safari
- Fixes issues in Mail that may prevent downloading new messages
- Addresses an issue that prevented deleting messages in Gmail accounts
- Resolves issues that could cause incorrect characters to display in messages and duplication of sent messages in Exchange accounts
- Fixes an issue where the cursor may not move after long pressing on the space bar
- Addresses an issue that may cause screenshots to appear blurry when sent via Messages
- Resolves an issue where cropping or using Markup on screenshots may not save to Photos