Here is everything about iOS 15 Jailbreak Possibility, Released date, New Features. unc0ver, chimera, Odyssey, Checkra1n Jailbreak compatibilities, and working jailbreak solutions.
- iOS 15 Release Date
- Supported Devices
- How to download Beta Profile
- Jailbreak Possibilities
- Jailbreak Solutions
- New Concepts / Leaks
iOS 15 Release Date
According to our iOS Industry Research We could expect iOS 15 Released in September 2021, because apple delayed the iPhone 12 release to October of 2020 and launching iOS 14 on September 16. Some times iOS 15 will be announced and demonstrated at WWDC in June 2021.
After iOS 15 beta will go through a series of testing’s and changes. Final iOS 15 for public release will be rolled out a few weeks after WWDC 2021.
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Late-2021 iPhones (either iPhone 12s or 13)
Not Supported to:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st Gen)
How to download Beta Profile
You can Download iOS 15 Beta version before it released to public, simply go below URLs and get iOS 15 beta to your iPhone/iPad.
You can download the beta profile from the apple official website when it released. To do that you need an apple developer account. Otherwise, you can do that from https://www.freeudid.com/ without having a developer account.
And also we are updated below download link once apple released it beta version to the public
How to jailbreak iOS 15
This is the important point of this article. Can we jailbreak iOS 15? The short answer is yes. With Checkra1n Jailbreak Tool we can jailbreak iOS 15 and the upcoming iOS 15 Betas. Checkra1n is hardware bug based jailbreak tool.
That means we can jailbreak any iOS version with the checkra1n tool. This is because apple can’t patched hardware bug by updating their software.
So, How to use checkra1n Jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 15?
After Apple releases their iOS 15 or 15 betas to the public. The Chakra1n team will definitely release their updated Jailbreak tool to achieve iOS 15 jailbreak.
First of all to do that you need to follow how to install checkra1n jailbreak guide.
Checkra1n Jailbreak Compatible Devices.
- A5 – iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini (1st generation)
- A5X – iPad (3rd generation)
- A6 – iPhone 5, iPhone 5C
- A6X – iPad (4th generation)
- A7 – iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- A8 – Phone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 4
- A8X – iPad Air 2
- A9 – iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE,iPad (2017) 5th Generation
- A9X – iPad Pro (12.9 in.) 1st generation, iPad Pro (9.7 in.)
- A10 – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPad (2018, 6th generation), iPad (2019, 7th generation) (iOS 14 not supported)
- A10X – iPad Pro 10.5″ (2017), iPad Pro 12.9″ 2nd Gen (2017)
- A11 – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
But unfortunately you cannot jailbreak iOS 15 with a new devices:
- A12 – iPhone XR
- A12 – iPhone XS
- A12 – iPhone XS Max
- A13 – iPhone 11
- A13 – iPhone 11 Pro
- A13 – iPhone 11 Pro Max
- A14 – iPhone 12 mini
- A14 – iPhone 12 A14
- A14 – iPhone 12 Pro A14
- A14 – iPhone 12 Pro Max A14
- A10 – iPod Touch 7
- A15 – iPhone 13 (Not released yet)
- A15 – iPhone 13 Pro (Not released yet)
- A15 – iPhone 13 Pro Max (Not released yet)
So, How A12 – A15 Device owners jailbreak their devices?
There has no stable kernel exploit for iOS 14.4 and up versions. The security researchers and jailbreak developers are still researching a good Kernel exploit to achieved iOS 14.4 and up jailbreak. Because of that, you can use Jailbreak solutions to feel jailbreak experience in iOS 15.
iOS 15 New Concepts / Leaks
Following are the upcoming features of iOS 15
- Widgets on the lock screen
- Presentation mode in FaceTime
- Expanded choice of default apps
- Further reading
And also it containing updates of iOS 14 features
- New home screen features
- An app drawer-like feature called App Library, where you can store all of the apps that you don’t use all the time.
- Custom Smart Stack widget
- Creating your own stack of widgets is now possible.
- Create your own app icons
- Create your own app icons and fully customize the look of your phone.
- Use apps without installing them
- App Clips can be considered as miniature apps that only show you a small part of what the full app can do.
- Raw photos from iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max
- The iOS 14.3 adds Apple’s ProRaw photo format. This will allow the users to take photos using the “raw” photography format, and make changes to it without any image degradation.
- Fitness Plus
- Apple’s Fitness Plus service comes installed on your iPhone, iPad ($273 at Amazon), and Apple TV ($180 at Best Buy), and it uses your Apple Watch to track your workout.
- Time to Walk
- Apple added celebrities who will tell inspiring stories while the user is ongoing on a walk.
iOS 15 Wallpapers
We assume this is an iOS 15 wallpaper, you can download it by clicking on the image.
You can find out more iOS 15 wallpapers by – Zeejb’s iOS Theme House