Here is everything about iOS 15 Jailbreak updates and Possibilities, How to jailbreak iOS 15 RC online?, released date, New Features. Unc0ver, Checkra1n jailbreak, chimera, Odyssey Jailbreak incompatibilities, and working jailbreak solutions.
- How to jailbreak iOS 15?
- Jailbreak Tools/Solutions
- Jailbreak Possibilities
- iOS 15 Release Date
- Supported Devices
- How to download Beta Profile
- New Concepts / Leaks
How to jailbreak iOS 15 ?
iOS reverse engineer, exploit developer & member of Pasten team, Saar Amar published few tweets showing The Bindiff and POC for the IOMFB vulnerability works on iOS 15.0.2 – iOS 15.
Read More - iOS 15.0.2 Jailbreak Solutions
iOS 15 beta 4 jailbreak achieved by pangu team
Pangu team has demonstrated full iOS 15 beta 4 jailbreaks, working on iPhone 11 Pro at the MOSEC (Mobile Security Conference) 2021.
Pangu Team is a security research group that has been releasing multiple jailbreaks and exploits for iOS since 2010 (iOS 7, iOS 8, and iOS 9). They mainly focus on iOS hacking and they usually show a brand new jailbreak every year.
Pangu Team member Tielei Wang presented on how to exploit the XNU port type confusion. (iOS 15 Jailbreak demonstration)
As per Pangu Team, they are still not releasing the details regarding the vulnerability to the public yet. However, we can hope one day that the jailbreak developers will update their tools to support iOS 15.
You can use Jailbreak Solutions to experience jailbreak functionality in iOS 15.
Currently, there is no public jailbreak released for iOS 15, iOS 15 beta 8, so you cannot jailbreak iOS 15 online or with a PC. unc0ver, checkra1n, odyssey, chimera, Taurine jailbreak tools are not yet added support for iOS 15. But you can use iOS 15 -15 beta 2 Jailbreak Solutions to get the Jailbreak experience.
iOS 15 RC is released by Apple - @WWDC 2021 - Sep - 14
This is avalable to developers and public beta testers soon, this is the final version of the iOS 15, RC - means Release Candidate, So that means if they dont finds any additional issues this version they will release to the public.
iOS 15 RC Jailbreak and Changes:
iOS 15 Beta 8 is out including more changes:
iOS 15 Beta 7 is out including more changes:
iOS 15 Beta 5 is out including more changes:
iOS 15 Beta 4 is out. There are more changes to Safari & Notifications in Settings for iPhone in iOS 15 beta 4:
iOS 15 jailbreak solutions.
Apple released the latest version of iOS 15 to the public, Apple device users will not be able to jailbreak their devices immediately. This is because it takes some time to find exploits and bugs. So you should use Jailbreak Solutions. We listed below solutions to get a jailbreak experience for iOS 15 / iPadOS 15.
The jailbreak alternatives below are compatible with all iOS versions and device models.
1. Pikzo jailbreak – (iOS 15 RC & beta 8- checked)
Pikzo is the world’s most popular repo extractor. Now it is compatible with iOS 15 RC and all iOS versions (iOS 11 to higher). Pikzo supports all the device models, including the new iPhone 12 Pro Max. It allows you to install iOS apps, hacked games, themes, and tweaks. Also, you can install jailbreak apps and Cydia lite apps, and much more.
You can download the latest Pikzo jailbreak by using the below button.
2. Cripzi repo Signer. (iOS 15 RC & beta 8- checked)
Cripzi is a new iOS repo signer for iOS 15. You can install hundreds of tweaks extracting repos of Cripzi. It is also compatible with iOS 14 all beta versions. Cripzi offering a bundle of jailbroken apps, tweaks, hacked games, and many more. Now it is supporting all device models.
U04S Store (iOS 15 beta 7- checked)
The U04S Store(Uc04s) especially provides the ability to install the Unc0ver jailbreak tool online to your device. Unc0ver is not compatible with IOS 15. But you can their store to download apps, hacked games, Cydia apps, awesome tweaks, settings, e-books, social media hacked apps, utilities, macOS apps, and much more.
- User-friendly Interface, Simplicity at its Best
- download unc0ver jailbreak online
- Can download unc0ver latest and old iPA.
- Superb customer service and excellent user ratings
- Downloaded 1millon active users
- Fast and secure
E-sign patch (iOS 15 beta 8- checked)
E-sign is the most popular IPA signing tool that allows you to install any iOS applications, jailbreak tools, and all your favorite application by using the IPA file. You can use this tool online for all iOS versions, including the new iOS 15. also, e-sign is compatible with all iOS device models.
You can use an e-sign patch without jailbreak on your device. furthermore, this allows you to get Cydia, Selio, or Zibra package manager to your device online.
Appdb pro application (+) (iOS 15 beta 8- checked)
Appdb is a unique application database consist of 100000+ iOS applications. But you cannot config this application easily to your device online. So you need to use the Appdb pro application(+).now it is compatible with iOS 15 and all the iOS 14 beta versions. You can install this tool online for all iOS and iPadOS 14.2 models, including iPhone 12 models.
Importance of Appdb pro (+)
- Online jailbreak solution
- comatible with all iOS version and device model.
- 10000+ iOS apps including all the jailbreak tools.
- can download old and latest versions in any application.
- include all the hacked applications.
Zeejb appstore (iOS 15 beta 6- checked)
Zeejb is a web-based third-party app store for iOS 15. It will let you install popular iOS apps, themes, Grammarly premium, Cydia or Selio package managers, settings, utilities, wallpapers, and much more.
You can download the zeejb App Store directly from the following button.
Oddy store (iOS 15 beta 5- checked)
Oddy store provides the ability to install Odyssey and taurine jailbreak online to your device online. Now it is compatible with the new iOS 15 version. Also, this allows you to download newly released games, utilities, awesome tweaks, jb tools, e-books, wallpapers, and many more.
Compatibility: iOS 13 to iOS 15 RC.
Magic sign (iOS 15 beta 4- checked)
Magic sign is the best jailbreak solution for iOS 15. Also, this is the best alternative for the lightning sign, AltStore, Sideloadly, Esign apps. You can use this app to sideload any IPA files without revoke or crashing issues. iOS 15 device users can install many iOS 15 jailbreak apps, Game apps, Theme apps, and more to their iPhones or iPads easily using magic signs.
Zeon is a jailbreak repo extractor.it is compatible with iOS 15 and the lower versions. This allows you to extract repos and install Jailbreak apps, tweaks, themes, and 3rd party iOS apps. You can get Xeon from the zeejb app store.
Appvally is a third-party App Store. There are many tweaked apps, modded games, ++ apps, etc. furthermore, you can install hacked versions of popular games like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and more. Now it is compatible with apple the latest version of iOS 15. you can get appvally from Zeejb AppStore.
Zeejb free appstore.
Zeejb free store allows you to installed iOS apps to your iPhone/iPad quickly & safely. It is a fully free application and you can download any IPA file freely. You don’t even need an Apple ID or iCloud account to access this 3rd party app store.
This app is compatible with all iOS versions and all iOS device models. Also, by using this YouTube Patch app you can get any hacked tweaks and use the premium offers for free without jailbreaking your device. So don’t miss out on getting this awesome app. Get it now.
Can we jailbreak iOS/iPadOS 15?
This is the important point of this article. Can we jailbreak iOS 15? The short answer is yes. With Checkra1n Jailbreak Tool, we can jailbreak iOS 15 and the upcoming iOS 15 Betas. Checkra1n is a hardware bug-based jailbreak tool. That means we can jailbreak any iOS version with the checkra1n tool. This is because Apple can’t patch hardware bugs by updating its software.
So, How to use checkra1n Jailbreak the jailbreak iOS 15?
After Apple releases their iOS 15 or 15 betas to the public. The Chakra1n team will definitely release their updated Jailbreak tool to achieve iOS 15 jailbreak.
First of all to do that you need to follow the how-to install checkra1n jailbreak guide.
Checkra1n Jailbreak Compatible Devices.
- A5 – iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini (1st generation)
- A5X – iPad (3rd generation)
- A6 – iPhone 5, iPhone 5C
- A6X – iPad (4th generation)
- A7 – iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- A8 – Phone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 4
- A8X – iPad Air 2
- A9 – iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE,iPad (2017) 5th Generation
- A9X – iPad Pro (12.9 in.) 1st generation, iPad Pro (9.7 in.)
- A10 – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPad (2018, 6th generation), iPad (2019, 7th generation) (iOS 14 not supported)
- A10X – iPad Pro 10.5″ (2017), iPad Pro 12.9″ 2nd Gen (2017)
- A11 – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
But unfortunately, you cannot jailbreak iOS 15 with new devices:
- A12 – iPhone XR
- A12 – iPhone XS
- A12 – iPhone XS Max
- A13 – iPhone 11
- A13 – iPhone 11 Pro
- A13 – iPhone 11 Pro Max
- A14 – iPhone 12 mini
- A14 – iPhone 12 A14
- A14 – iPhone 12 Pro A14
- A14 – iPhone 12 Pro Max A14
- A10 – iPod Touch 7
- A15 – iPhone 13
- A15 – iPhone 13 Pro
- A15 – iPhone 13 Pro Max
So, How A12 – A15 Device owners jailbreak their devices?
There has no stable kernel exploit for iOS 14.4 and up versions. The security researchers and jailbreak developers are still researching a good Kernel exploit to achieved iOS 14.4 and up jailbreak. Because of that, you can use Jailbreak solutions to feel the jailbreak experience in iOS 15.
iOS 15 Release Date
iOS 15 is Apple’s latest operating system for iPhones. They introduced iOS 15 at the Apple event WWDC to developers. It Set to be released in fall 2021 to the public(Sep 20).
There are new features that come with this version.
Especially iOS 15 included, redesigned notifications, “Focus” for reducing distractions, Spatial Audio and SharePlay in FaceTime calls, text recognition in images, ID cards in Wallet app, added privacy features, Safari, Maps, Weather, and Notes app redesigns.
iOS 15 Supported Devices
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone SE (1st Gen)
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Late-2021 iPhones (either iPhone 12s or 13)
Not Supported to:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
How to download Beta Profile
You can download the iOS 15 Beta version before it is released to the public, simply go below URLs and get the iOS 15 beta to your iPhone/iPad.
You can download the beta profile from the apple official website when it is released. To do that you need an apple developer account. Otherwise, you can do that from https://www.freeudid.com/ without having a developer account.
And also we are updated below download link once Apple released its beta version to the public
iOS 15 Beta 8 released to the Beta Testers.
Apple released their latest update of iOS 15 beta 8 to the beta testers, this update contains 529.1MB’s. Along with this apple also released iPadOS 15 beta 8, tvOS15 beta 8, watchOS 8 beta 8, and macOS Monterrey beta six.
- iOS 15 beta 8 does not have a Modem Firmware Update.
- iTunes U settings has been updated (Beta 7 dont have Cellular Data Option).
- iCloud email aliases now shown in email in iOS 15 beta 8.
- The TV App has a new splash screen.
- AirTags Firmware update 1.0.291 has been released.
- Universal Control is not enabled in iPadOS 15 beta 8
May be Next apple event is held on the 13th or 14th of September, we can expect the iOS final release will be available in the middle of September.
Jailbreak Status: There is no jailbreak available to iOS 15, iOS 15 beta 8, and other betas, because of that you can use jailbreak solutions to feel jailbreak experience.
iOS 15 Beta 7 released by apple.
Apple has been releasing it to public beta testers soon. This update contains 659.3 megabytes. Also, apple released iPadOS 15 beta 7, tvOS 15 Beta 7, and watchOS 8 Beta 7. However, they did not yet release macOS Monterrey beta six or beta seven.
iOS 15 beta 7 comes with a build number 19A5337a – So we can see the last char is “a”, It’s mean we’re getting closer to a final release.
- By considering the new features, there’s no new modem update so that’s mean, If you were having connectivity issues in beta six,
unfortunately, it will probably be the same on this version.
- And also YouTube picture in picture is now available. And also update the wallpaper in display settings. On the AppClip there has an option to allow Cellular Data. Private Relay is now in beta and by default, it is set off.
- The watch app has updated text for focus modes. Work and School account setup text have been updated in iOS 15 beta 7.
- iOS 15 Live photo options have been moved to the upper left menu.
iOS 15 Beta 5 released by apple.
- Power Off Screen.
- New Splashscreens for Photos, Maps, Podcasts & Home.
- New sound recogonition icon.
- Get remind wen a test flight app is installed.
- New Safari settings – show color in Top & Bottom bars
- New weather App icon.
- More informaiton provided before erasing iPhone.
iOS 15 Beta 4 has been released!
There have been major changes and updates.
There are more changes to Safari for iPhone in iOS 15 beta 4:
- The share button is back in the tab bar
- Reload button is back, next to the domain name
- Quicker access to bookmarks
- One-tap Reader button appears on articles
Notifications in Settings have a new icon and you can decide whether to allow notifications while sharing your screen via SharePlay or AirPlay.
iOS 15 beta 2 is now available to developers.
- Fresh Maps icon
- SharePlay for FaceTime
- New Weather welcome screen
- Memoji outfits
iOS 15 New Concepts / Leaks
Following are the upcoming features of iOS 15
- Widgets on the lock screen
- Presentation mode in FaceTime
- Expanded choice of default apps
- Further reading
And also it containing updates of iOS 14 features
- New home screen features
- An app drawer-like feature called App Library, where you can store all the apps that you don’t use all the time.
- Custom Smart Stack widget
- Creating your own stack of widgets is now possible.
- Create your own app icons
- Create your own app icons and fully customize the look of your phone.
- Use apps without installing them
- App Clips can be considered as miniature apps that only show you a small part of what the full app can do.
- Raw photos from iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max
- The iOS 14.3 adds Apple’s ProRaw photo format. This will allow the users to take photos using the “raw” photography format, and make changes to it without any image degradation.
- Fitness Plus
- Apple’s Fitness Plus service comes installed on your iPhone, iPad ($273 at Amazon), and Apple TV ($180 at Best Buy), and it uses your Apple Watch to track your workout.
- Time to Walk
- Apple added celebrities who will tell inspiring stories while the user is ongoing on a walk.
iOS 15 Wallpapers
We assume this is an iOS 15 wallpaper, you can download it by clicking on the image.
You can find out more iOS 15 wallpapers by – Zeejb’s iOS Theme House
Check out more about-
Install jailbreak tweaks without jailbreak
iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 users can install jailbreak apps and modifications in the following ways. Please note – these apps are not fully rooted.
Method 1.AltStore + iPA files
AltStore (CDIA Impact Options) was recently updated for the iOS 15 version. So in this case, iOS and iPadOS users can install unofficial IPA files for their devices. This is the only way Jailbreak IPA can be installed on up to 15 devices.
Updates – One of those is Google, which detailed today the iOS 15-related enhancements you can expect from its apps. The biggest difference is how Gmail handles notifications, tasks, maps, homes, and many other Google apps.
Google says that if you have enabled the new focus mode in iOS 15, you can go to the instant notification center that does not require your immediate attention and deal with them later. The most up-to-date reminders like Google Maps will send to you when you try to browse somewhere, and they will be visible to you when they are sent to you. Google says its goal is to make notifications “as relevant and timely as possible.” You will see that these will be rolled out to the company’s apps “over the next few weeks”.
How to Reset Network Settings on iOS 15?